- Typographic printing in bas-relief
- 600 gr cotton paper
- To be different from anyone else!
INFO AND ORDERS BY PHONE CALL
Immediate assistance by phone call for quotes, orders and information about files.Call now
WE PROJECT IT!
Layout and file check to always have the best result!Discover how we can help you
ASK FOR A QUOTE
Martina answers to all your requests within 9 working hours on the average!Ask for a customised quote
Les cartes de visite sont d’excellente facture, impression impeccable et papier haut de gamme.
Le service client est hyper réactif et les délais de livraison sont tout à fait raisonnables, tout est parfait !
Merci de me recontacter.
Letterpress: the pleasure of senses between tradition and modernity
Letterpress is a printing technique that uses text and images in relief to create on cotton paper a unique and original sensory game.
Printing your visit cards with the letterpress technique means to give value to your person or activity with new visual and tactile sensations. Only with the letterpress printing you can customize your business cards with unique finishes such as coloured edges: the outline of your card will have beautiful colours that mark an evidence.
With Sprint24 printing your cards with the letterpress technique is easy and fast! You can configure your order online in a few steps and send us the file of your graphic project! We will make a basic free verification of the file and we will print the cards that you will receive at your place.
To be different from all the others, to transmit all the quality of your work, the attention for the details and the taste that mark you, choose the letterpress technique: the meeting point between tradition and modernity in a unique print.
- Organizations, commercial activities, privates, companies, associations etc.
- Personal cards for professionals, personal business cards.
- Events, shows, performances etc.
- Cotton paper. Standard formats. 2 materials, 2 grammature.
- Blind (without colours) or different Pantone colours available.
- Hot foil stamping or dry printing. Rounded corners available.