In this section you will find the complete agreement that you will be called to agree to make a purchase at sprint24.net.
We encourage you to carefully read the contract in its entirety, and do not hesitate to contact us with questions of legal nature.
From here you can download the contract, print it out and read it when you are confortable.
Having regard to:
- articles 1218, 1256, 1284, 1229, 1326 – 1342, 1373, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1406 – 1410, 1453 – 1469, 1655 – 1677, 1683 – 1702, 2575 – 2583 Civil Code;
- Legislative Decree 06 September 2005 no. 206 (Consumer code);
- Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 (Code regarding personal data);
- Legislative Decree 09 April 2003 no. 70 (Implementation of directive 2000/31/EC relative to some juridical aspects of services by information companies, in particular e-commerce, in the internal market);
- Legislative Decree 09 October 2002 no. 231 (Implementation of directive 2000/35/EC relative to the fight against payment delays in business transactions);
- Law 22 April 1941 no. 633 (Protection of copyright and of other rights linked with its exercising);
- CJEU 20.1.2005, C-464/01; Court of Bari, Work section, ordinance 5933/1998.
- Sprint 24 srl, in its business activity, also via the site sprint24.net, dictates these general contract clauses, of which the preface is an integral part, relative to the services rendered in the context of its business activity.
Section 1 - General clauses
Art. 1 - General definitions and information.
- In compliance with the principles of good faith and fairness in business transactions, these general clauses regulate the printing distance contract entered into by Sprint 24 srl, registered offices in Via Della Mercede, 11 - 00187 Roma, vat code: 01618061004 social security code: 06787400586, and the client, here after referred to as "Client".
- "Contract" means the juristic act regulated by these clauses and current laws on the matter, including the laws quoted in the preface, for anything that is not otherwise expressly agreed by the Parties, concerning the printing of works that the Client, via file, sends to Sprint 24 srl, at the email address published on the site sprint24.net (email@example.com).
- "Product" is the goods manufactured, or the service provided by Sprint 24 srl.
- The language used for the aforementioned business transactions is Italian.
- The other information, mandatory as per the provisions of art. 12 Legislative Decree 09 April 2003 no. 70, and of art. 52 Legislative Decree 06 September 2005 no. 206 are rendered in a clear and full way in the following clauses.
Art. 3 - Graphic design and web solutions.
- The Client, where they have not provided to do so autonomously, can appoint Sprint 24 srl with producing graphics functional to printing the required Product.
- Sprint 24 srl, in carrying out said graphic design activity, which may also be applied to the web, produces creative work, for which protection refer to articles 2575 and following of the Civil Code and Law 22 April 1941 no. 633 (Protection of copyright and of other rights linked with its exercising).
- Sprint 24 srl is the author of the works as per paragraph 2, as organiser and director of the creation.
- Sprint 24 srl has the exclusive right of financial exploitation of the work, as well as, consistently with its nature, of publishing it, reproducing it, distributing it to the public, marketing it, or withdrawing it, in the event of serious moral reasons and, in any case, of exploiting it in any shape and form, original or derived, within the limits set by law.
- Sprint 24 srl reserves the power to alienate its financial exploitation rights for valuable consideration.
- In the case of works devised by the Client and processed by Sprint 24 srl, the Client acknowledges, from now, to the latter the right to use them on its website or other media channel (magazines, advertising posters, etc.) for the purposes of advertising Sprint 24 srl's printed products on behalf of said client.
Art. 4 – Products: prices and features.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of Products published by Sprint 24 srl on the website sprint24.net replace previous ones, are subordinated to actual availability and are to be intended as exclusive of VAT.
- Sprint 24 srl reserves the right to unilaterally modify, without justifiable reason, the services, prices and any other essential element of the contract. This without prejudice to contracts entered into previously, in the methods set out by art. 5.
- The price shall not increase or decrease due to variations in the Product value, due to printing process, more than 5% (five per cent) from what has been agreed by the Parties.
Art. 5 – Entering into the Contract.
- The proposals made by Sprint 24 srl on the website sprint24.net distinguish themselves for the completeness of elements essential to the Contract being entered into and are valid as offer to the public, pursuant to art. 1336 Civil Code. The Contract is entered into with the receipt, by Sprint 24 srl, of the Client's order, which is valid as acceptance, at the email address published on the website sprint24.net.
- As not otherwise arranged by the Parties, the methods of the contract being entered into, of revoking acceptance and offer to the public comply with the provisions of articles 1326, 1328, 1335, 1336 Civil Code.
- Any generic indication of services, without formulating the essential elements for the purposes of entering into the Contract shall be equivalent to an invitation to make an offer. The contract is entered into when the Client has formulated a complete offer, with Sprint 24 srl's acceptance, via email or fax at the user's fax number, which the Parties deem suitable to enter into the contract.
- Any generic indication of services, without formulating the essential elements for the purposes of entering into the Contract shall be equivalent to an invitation to make an offer. The contract is entered into when the Client has formulated a complete offer, with Sprint 24 srl's acceptance, via email or fax at the user's fax number.
Art. 6 – Transfer of the Contract and promise of third party obligation or deed.
- Sprint 24 srl reserves the right to give its own consent to the transfer of the Client's contractual position to third parties. In such cases, the transferer shall remain jointly liable for the obligations under these general contract terms and conditions with the transferee.
Art. 7 – Cancelling the Contract.
- Within 10 days from the Contract being entered into, and in any case before it has begun being exercised, Sprint 24 srl can exercise its right of cancellation by notifying the Client.
- Nothing shall be due by Sprint 24 srl for exercising the right of cancellation.
- The Client is entitled to cancel the Contract, within 10 days from it being entered into and in any case before it has begun being exercised, by notifying Sprint 24 srl at its email address, or via fax, details of which are published on the sprint24.net site, and by paying a penalty of 30% (thirty per cent) of the total amount of the Contract.
Art. 8 – Shipping methods and costs.
- To deliver the Product, Sprint 24 srl uses national carriers or its own means.
- Delivery times depend on the carrier's availability or, when Sprint 24 srl uses its own means, on the difficulty of transportation.
- In any case, Sprint 24 srl notifies delivery times and costs to the Client, who is burdened by them.
Art. 9 – Client's obligations.
- The Client takes on full liability with regards to ownership of content, copy, logos and other material necessary to produce the Product, and ensures that they are legitimately available to him, are not against the law and imperative regulations and do not infringe any copyright, trademark, distinguishing feature, patent or other third-party right deriving from the law, the contract and/or custom.
- At the time of receiving the Product, the Client shall check that it complies with the order requirements.
- The Client undertakes to pay the amount owed within 30 (thirty) days from receiving the Product.
Art. 10 – Payment methods.
Il Cliente può pagare con le seguenti modalità:
- Online, at the sprint24.net website, via credit card, without any additional costs (cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard) In such case, fees may be incurred.
- Cash on delivery.
- Advance bank transfer. The order shall be carried out when the payment receipt is received or when the bank transfer has been verified. The banking coordinates are published on the sprint24.net site:
- At the time of delivery at Sprint 24 srl's offices, Via Della Mercede, 11 - 00187 Roma, in cash, cheque, debit card or credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- According to the methods set out in the sprint24.net website, via rechargeable card whose use, for the purposes of buying the Product, allows to benefit from temporary promotions, published on the sprint24.net website, which can be amended unilaterally by Sprint 24 srl, unless a Contract is entered into.
Art. 11 – Arrears.
- If the Client is classified as an entrepreneur, i.e. an entity that carries out organised financial activity or private practice, for payment delays by Clients, Legislative Decree 09 October 2002 no. 231 shall apply.
- Sprint 24 srl is entitled to be paid accrued arrears according to the following clauses, unless the Client - debtor demonstrates that the delay in paying the price has been caused by not performing deriving from a reason that cannot be ascribed to them.
- Arrears charge to the Client shall start, automatically, the day after the payment term has expired, as set by art. 9, paragraph 3 of these Contract terms and conditions, or unless otherwise set out, at the expiration of the following term:
- thirty days from the date of the Client receiving the invoice or a payment request to the same effect;
- thirty days from the Product being received, when the date of receiving the invoice or the payment request is uncertain;
- thirty days from the date of the goods being received or the service being rendered, when the date in which the Client receives the invoice or payment request is before that of receiving the Product;
- thirty days from the date of the acceptance or check set out by art. 9.2 of these terms and conditions, for the purposes of ascertaining that the product complies with the contractual provisions, in the event that the Client receives the invoice or payment request not after said date.
- In the event in which the arrears do not apply as per Legislative Decree 09 October 2002 no. 231, the rate of arrears is determined in the measure applied by credit institutions to primary clients (prime rate) plus 5%.
- Sprint 24 srl is in any case entitled to be reimbursed for costs incurred to recover sums not paid on time, unless it proves greater damages incurred.
Art. 12 - Guarantee.
- Sprint 24 srl delivers to the Client a Product compliant with the Contract, in the sense that it is:
- suitable for the habitual and particular use specifically requested by the Client;
- compliant with the description made by Sprint 24 srl on the website sprint24.net;
- presenting the same habitual qualities and performance as the same type that the client can reasonably expect, taken into account the nature of the goods and any public statements;
- In the event of a defect of compliance, the Client is entitled to have the goods made compliant, without expenses, via repair or replacement or to a price reduction.
- The Client can request, without expenses and of their own choice, repairs or replacement, unless one of the two remedies is, for Sprint 24 srl, objectively impossible or excessively burdensome, in the sense that it results in unreasonable expenses, taking into account:
- the value of the goods if there had been no defect of compliance;
- the entity of the defect of compliance;
- the eventuality that the alternative remedy could be carried out without significant inconvenience for the Client.
- The Client can request a suitable reduction in the price or for the Contract to be annulled if one of the following situations occurs:
- repair or replacement are impossible or excessively burdensome;
- Sprint 24 srl has not repaired or replaced the goods within a suitable term;
- replacement or repair carried out before has caused significant inconvenience for the client.
- In determining the amount of the reduction or of the sum to return, the use for the goods is taken into account.
- A slight compliance defect, for which it has not been possible or it is excessively burdensome to carry out a repair or a replacement, shall not give rise to the annulment of the Contract.
- Sprint 24 srl is liable for the Product's compliance defect that manifests itself within one year from the goods being delivered, provided that the Client notifies Sprint 24 srl of it via registered letter with return receipt within the imperative term of 8 (eight) days from discovery.
- Compliance defects that manifest after six months from the goods being delivered must be exactly proved by the client.
- Action aimed at claiming defects is prescribed to within 1 (one) year of the goods being delivered.
- Sprint 24 srl does not provide any guarantee:
- if, at the time of the Contract being entered into, the Client was aware of the Product's defect, or could not ignore it with ordinary diligence, or the compliance defect derives from instructions or materials provided by the Client;
- for delays in the delivery, or compliance defects, ascribable to the carrier, who is liable for the loss or damage of goods handed to them for transportation, from the time in which they receive them until such time as they deliver them to the client, unless they can prove the loss or damage derives from a fortuitous case;
- for compliance defects, not recognisable with ordinary diligence, ascribable to the subcontractor;
- if the compliance defect isn't original, meaning that it did not exist at the time of the Product delivery, but it has cropped up due to a cause not ascribable to Sprint 24 srl;
- if the compliance defect was recognised or recognisable by the Client and if they latter accepted the Product, in the sense that, at the time of delivery, they received it without reserve or without checking it. The Client is under obligation to notify refusal of acceptance within 3 (three) days of delivery.
- In the cases as per paragraph 10 letters a), b), c), d) and e), the Contract is valid and effective and it can be cancelled only by mutual consent.
Art. 12bis – Liability exception clause.
Sprint 24 srl shall not be liable to the customer and/or beneficiary of the service (if different), for any type of damage, both direct and indirect, deriving from any errors, of any kind, in printing the file sent by the customer or deriving from receiving the wrong material. In such cases Sprint 24 srl is only bound to perform a single reprint of the material. Equally, Sprint 24 srl shall not be liable for damages, direct and indirect, due to the failed and/or delayed delivery of the material, nor for any wear and tear of the packaging; in such cases, it shall only be bound to perform a single reprint of the material, provided that the parcel is accepted by the customer "conditionally due to flaws", which shall be listed on the receipt issued by the courier and notified to Sprint 24 srl via fax, upon penalty of forfeiture, within eight days from receiving the parcel.
Art. 13 – Express cancellation clause and penalty.
- In all cases of defaulting the obligations as per art. 9 of this Contract, Sprint 24 srl, unless it is preferred to request fulfilment, it has the power to cancel the Contract pursuant to art. 1456 Civil Code, without being bound to return any sums that the Client has paid in advance for amounts and/or services not yet received, which will be held as penalty for the delay.
- The Contract is cancelled, in any case, when the default by one of the parties is due to fortuitous case or force majeure, or to the impossibility of performing deriving from a non ascribable cause.
- This is without prejudice to an action for reimbursement of damages incurred.
Art. 14 – Competent court.
- Any disputes concerning the execution of the Contract by the Client, as consumer, fall within the territorial remit of the Court of Roma, regardless of the location where the contract is concluded, of the domicile of the customer, of the payment even if via draft and/or cash order.
Art. 15 – Applicable law.
- This contract is regulated by Italian law.
- For anything not expressly regulated by these general contract terms and conditions, the Civil Code rules shall apply, as well as those set out by Legislative Decree 06 September 2005 no. 206 (Consumer code), Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 (Code regarding personal data), Legislative Decree 09 April 2003 no. 70 (Implementation of directive 2000/31/EC relative to some juridical aspects of services by information companies, in particular e-commerce, in the internal market), Legislative Decree 09 October 2002 no. 231 (Implementation of directive 2000/35/EC relative to the fight against payment delays in business transactions), Law 22 April 1941 no. 633 (Protection of copyright and of other rights linked with its exercising) as amended.
Section 2 - Methods of entering into the contract
To integrate or in derogation from the above provisions and in implementing Legislative Decree 06 September 2005 no. 206 (Consumer code), where the client can be qualified as consumer.
Art. 16 – Definitions.
- Sprint 24 srl, established in the boundaries of the European Community, is Manufacturer, intended as producer of the goods, on which Sprint 24 srl places its name, its brand or other distinguishing feature.
- The consumer is an individual to whom the business information is aimed and who acts for purposes other than their professional or entrepreneurial activity, as well as an individual who, entering into the Contract with Sprint 24 srl, for mixed purposes, carries out their professional or entrepreneurial activity in a marginal way.
- "Product" is the goods manufactured, or the service provided by Sprint 24 srl.
- Sprint 24 srl's product is safe as, in normal or reasonably foreseeable conditions, including the duration and, if applicable, the commissioning, installing and maintenance, does not present any risk, or it presents only minimal risks, compatible with the use of the product and considered acceptable in complying with a high level of people's health and safety.
Art. 17 – Right of cancellation.
- Pursuant to articles 64 and 65 of Legislative Decree 06 September 2005 no. 206 (Consumer code) the Client, when considered "consumer", pursuant to art. 3 letter a) Legislative Decree 206/2005 and art. 16, paragraph 2 of these general terms and conditions, is entitled to cancel the Contract without penalties and without specifying a reason, within 10 (ten) working days from receipt of the goods, or from the day of the Contract being entered into, in the case of services provision.
- The Client exercises their right of cancellation, as per the above paragraph 1, on pain of forfeiture, with the following alternative methods:
- sending a registered letter with return receipt to “Sprint 24 srl", Via Della Mercede, 11 - 00187 Roma;
- by fax to the number published on the sprint24.net website (), on condition that confirmation is also sent via registered letter with return receipt, at the address as per paragraph 2, letter a), within the next 48 (forty eight) hours.
- In any case, the registered letter is considered sent in time if it is proved to have been delivered to the accepting Post Office within 10 days from the Contract being entered into.
- By Sprint 24 srl's receipt of the cancellation notification, the Parties are released from the respective obligations under this Contract. In particular:
- the client, at their own expenses, is bound to return any goods that they may have received;
- Sprint 24 srl undertakes to return, at its own expense, the sums receives as advance payment or deposit.
- The right of cancellation shall not be exercised, and if exercised it shall not have effect, in the following cases:
- supply of goods that have been returned by the Client to Sprint 24 srl as intact;
Art. 19 – Non applicable clauses.
For the Client, if qualified as consumer, the following clauses do not apply:
- Art. 11 (Arrears);
- art. 12.10, letter d) (Limit of Sprint 24 srl's guarantee for products accepted without reserves);
- art. 14 (Competent court).
Section 3 - Privacy
Art. 20 – Definitions.
- In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, Sprint 24 srl, in exercising its business activity, is the Holder of the Processing of each Client's personal data - the Client is the Interested party.
- "Processing" is intended as any operation or group of operations, carried out with and without the support of electronic means, concerning the collection, registration, organisation, storage, browsing, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, distribution, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
- "Personal data" means any information relative to a physical individual, a legal entity, body or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, via reference to any other information, hereby including a personal identification number.
- "Holder" means the physical individual, the legal entity, the public administration and any other body, association or board in charge of, also together with another holder, the decisions concerning the purposes and methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the security profile.
- "Responsible" means the physical individual, the legal entity, the public administration and any other body, association or board that are put in charge of the personal data processing by the Holder.
- "Interested Party" means the physical individual, the legal entity, body or association to which the personal data refers.
- For any other applicable definition or rule, please refer to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196.
Art. 21 – Purposes of personal data processing.
- Sprint 24 srl, as the only Holder, states that it processes its Clients' personal data only for business purposes, and to this end it guarantees that the processing of the personal data is carried out in compliance of the rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as of the dignity of the Interested Party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right of protection of personal data.
- In pursuing the aims as per paragraph 1, Sprint 24 srl asks Clients to provide personal data necessary to enter into the Contract and for invoicing, or to issue receipts. To this end, the granting of the data is mandatory and without it, the Contract between Sprint 24 srl and the Client cannot be entered into.
- In the context of Sprint 24 srl's administrative and accounting activity, the data is processed by the Holder as well as by the Person Responsible, in the person of the CEO, and these are stored in the company's own data base.
- Sprint 24 srl, in the context of its own aims and in compliance with current laws, undertakes not to communicate the personal data collected to specific subjects and not to distribute it to undetermined subjects.
- Sprint 24 srl does not collect sensitive data nor judicial data, except for what is allowed by specific sector regulations.
Art. 22 – Rights of the Interested Party.
- The Interested Party is entitled to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning them, also if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the update, correction of or, when holding an interest, addition to the personal data;
- the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or block of their own data processed in breach of the law, including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- Unless opposed, even if partially, by the Interested Party, Sprint 24 srl processes its Clients' personal data also to send advertising material or for business communications.
- The Interested Party can exercise their rights, as per paragraphs 2 and 3, through a specific request to be sent to the email address or fax numbers published on the website sprint24.net (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Data is extracted by the Holder and notified to the party requesting it in the forms deemed speediest by the Parties.
Art. 23 – Consent.
- To carry out the business activity subject of the general clauses (articles 1 - 18), the Client gives their consent to the processing of the personal data provided to Sprint 24 srl.