Choose among our product's variants:
Numbered tickets, entrance
- Useful to manage entries and purchases
- Provided in single sheets
- With or without perforations and numbering
INFO AND ORDERS BY PHONE
Our staff is available for suggestions and technical and administrative information. Do you want to make an order by phone with the help of our operators? Now you can!Call now
Martina answers to all quote requests on average within 9 working hours sending a customised quote or a comfy link in case your product is already online.Ask for a customised quote
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Our production is correct for 98.5%. The remaining percentage is by the way essential to us: we know our customers have expectations and deadlines, and that's why we care to solve any problem.Verify our Quality Warranty
May 3, 2021
5 Orders placed
Lavorazione eccellente, tempi come previsto
June 14, 2019
2 Orders placed
Biglietti perfetti e arrivati nei tempi stabiliti. Bei colori
April 12, 2019 🇫🇷
Bonne transaction, délais correct
Sept. 13, 2017
5 Orders placed
Ottimo servizio sotto tutto gli aspetti. Lo utilizzeremo nuovamente senza pensarci due volte.
Dec. 13, 2015
3 Orders placed
Un servizio OTTIMO!!!
The numbered tickets are extremely useful, versatile and immediate, suitable to be used in various occasions. Send us your file and Sprint24 will print them in high quality and will send them at the address provided by you.
- Management of entry flows, events etc.
- Tickets restaurant, lotteries, cards, badges etc.
- Various formats, customised format, various materials.
- Piercing and anti-counterfeiting, transparent cover and under-block.
- Tear and numbering customisation.
- Numbering Numbering can be incorporated in the graphic file. Numbering can be double or triple and it has to be indicated clearly and easily to read.
For example: double numbering on perforated ticket "N° 0001". NOTA BENE: Alway specify in the notes from which number you want to start.
- Perforation It is possible to get up to 3 perforations on the ticket. We suggest to insert perforation in a different file to avoid confusion with the design.